An app designed to connect more people by delivering items door-to-door.
How can we help?
New and innovative service from toktok!
Pay your bills on time with toktokbills!
Enjoy the convenience of paying through the app wherever you are and whenever you want.
Frequently asked questions
There are two ways for you to add your favorite of frequently used biller:
1. You will click the “Add Biller” button on the upper part along with the biller types.
2. You can click the icon on the left side of a specific biller and it will automatically
add the biller you wish to add.
It will depend on the biller, some accept overdue bill payment using the app, and some requires to pay it
in their office near you.
The toktokwallet account shall be the sole platform to be used in paying the unsettled bill.
The transaction cannot be reversed once the payment has been completed.
1. Take a screenshot or saved the e-receipt you’ll received at the end of the transaction or get it
from your e-mail.
2. Send a message or create a ticket regarding to this concern.
3. A customer service representative will verify and review the said error or concern.
4. An e-mail or message will receive once this concern is settled.
toktokbills conducts a regular routinary Security Check, Vulnerability Check, and Consistency Check to
ensure all Users’ details are secured and kept confidential.
toktokbills is a e-payment in-app service platform of toktok application, wherein users may pay their
bills like utilities, cable and internet, loans and other related transactions.
In order to pay bills using toktokbills, user need to have a toktokwallet account first and make sure that
it has an available balance, equal or above that the amount you need to settle.
Here are the lists of the possible reasons:
1. Have no internet connection.
- Check your internet connection or data if there is available connection, you cannot
process paying bills if you don’t have internet connection.
2. Wrong input of details.
- Always check your details before proceeding. Some details will be automatically
detected and reject if do not comply to the polies of either the application or the biller.
3. Monthly limit reached.
- once you’ve reached your monthly limit transactions you cannot proceed to paying your
bills. You need to wait for the preceding month in order to continue using toktokwallet
Wait for 1 business days, possible that delay from sending the receipt or posting your bills occur. If
nothing happens, you can contact our help center or you can contact our customer service
representative to attend this concern.